Butterfly Made Easy: Do Less, Swim Better
Our new Butterfly Made Easy Self-Coaching Course will introduce you to four techniques that make it possible to swim butterfly with an unprecedented ease and enjoyment:
1. Focus more on a long, streamlined bodyline than on pulling and kicking.
2. ‘Play’ buoyancy and gravity against each other.
3. Use just one kick per stroke cycle—either a dolphin or a ‘frog’ kick.
4. Breathe every stroke cycle—with a ‘sneaky breath.
This Course Includes:
1. Four videos (totaling 23 minutes), illustrating four foolproof learning steps and featuring:
a. Surface and underwater views from every perspective;
b. Slow-motion and stop-action to highlight critical moments; and
c. Dozens of succinct on-screen coaching tips.
2. A 67-page densely-illustrated e-workbook, providing deep guidance on:
a. The efficiency foundations for the stroke you’re studying;
b. How to succeed at each of the four learning steps for that stroke; and
c. Whole-stroke training tips
Beautiful photo illustrations show every key moment and position for each learning step and the whole stroke.